Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Norway. 3. Division - Girone 3. Girone 3 - 3

Donn vs Åkra prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 1-3 (0-1)

17.10 Sunday

15:00 CET

Kristiansand Stadion

Donn
Draw
Åkra

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

10

played

10

home

away

total

11 : 34

goals

16 : 21

1.1 : 3.4

goals avg

1.6 : 2.1

forme

attack

defence

Donn vs Åkra prediction summary

Donn meets Åkra in a match of a Girone 3 - 3 round in Norway 3. Division - Girone 3 on 17.10 Sunday at 15:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or Åkra and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Donn team to score and less than 3.5 for Åkra. Donn chances to win are 10%. Åkra chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Donn scored 11 against 34 in 10 last matches whereas Åkra scored 16 against 21 in its 10 last games. Donn scored 1.1 against 3.4 in 10 last matches whereas Åkra scored 1.6 against 2.1 in its 10 last games.


Teams Donn and Åkra have played 1 matches so far. Donn won 0 matches in total while Åkra won 0 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 0.00 goals per Match and 0 in total.


Donn scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Donn won 0. Donn won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


Åkra scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Åkra won 0. Åkra won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Donn vs Åkra with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in 3. Division - Girone 3