|17||Etoile de Kivu||7||2||1||4||-5||7|
6 : 12
5 : 10
0.9 : 1.7
0.7 : 1.4
Etoile de Kivu
Don Bosco meets Etoile de Kivu in a match of a Regular Season - 14 round in Congo-DR Ligue 1 on 31.05 Wednesday at 13:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Don Bosco or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Don Bosco team to score and less than 2.5 for Etoile de Kivu. Don Bosco chances to win are 45%. Etoile de Kivu chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.
Don Bosco scored 6 against 12 in 7 last matches whereas Etoile de Kivu scored 5 against 10 in its 7 last games. Don Bosco scored 0.9 against 1.7 in 7 last matches whereas Etoile de Kivu scored 0.7 against 1.4 in its 7 last games.
Teams Don Bosco and Etoile de Kivu have played 1 matches so far. Don Bosco won 1 matches in total while Etoile de Kivu won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.00 goals per Match and 1 in total.
Don Bosco scored 1 in total and 1.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Don Bosco won 1. Don Bosco won 0 matches out of 0 played away.
Etoile de Kivu scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Etoile de Kivu won 0. Etoile de Kivu won 0 matches out of 1 played away.
We have made these tips and predictions for Don Bosco vs Etoile de Kivu with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!