Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comCzech-Republic3. liga - MSFLDolní Benešov - Velké Meziříčí
Czech-Republic. 3. liga - MSFL. MSFL - 18

Dolní Benešov vs Velké Meziříčí prediction, betting tips and odds

05.03 Saturday

10:15 CET

Stadion FC MSA Dolní Benešov

Dolní Benešov
Draw
Velké Meziříčí

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
L
L
W
L
W
L
W
L
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
10Velké Meziříčí17638-521
16Dolní Benešov174310-1915

Performance last matches

17

played

17

home

away

total

15 : 34

goals

25 : 30

0.9 : 2.0

goals avg

1.5 : 1.8

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Velké Meziříčí

30.07.2021

1-1

Dolní Benešov

Velké Meziříčí

27.09.2020

5-3

Dolní Benešov

Dolní Benešov

28.09.2019

0-0

Velké Meziříčí

Dolní Benešov vs Velké Meziříčí prediction summary

Dolní Benešov meets Velké Meziříčí in a match of a MSFL - 18 round in Czech-Republic 3. liga - MSFL on 05.03 Saturday at 10:15 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Velké Meziříčí and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Dolní Benešov team to score and less than 2.5 for Velké Meziříčí. Dolní Benešov chances to win are 10%. Velké Meziříčí chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Dolní Benešov scored 15 against 34 in 17 last matches whereas Velké Meziříčí scored 25 against 30 in its 17 last games. Dolní Benešov scored 0.9 against 2.0 in 17 last matches whereas Velké Meziříčí scored 1.5 against 1.8 in its 17 last games.


Teams Dolní Benešov and Velké Meziříčí have played 5 matches so far. Dolní Benešov won 0 matches in total while Velké Meziříčí won 1 matches. 4 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.00 goals per Match and 10 in total.


Dolní Benešov scored 4 in total and 0.80 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Dolní Benešov won 0. Dolní Benešov won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


Velké Meziříčí scored 6 in total and 1.20 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Velké Meziříčí won 1. Velké Meziříčí won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Dolní Benešov vs Velké Meziříčí with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in 3. liga - MSFL