Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comSwedenAllsvenskanDjurgardens IF - Hammarby FF
Sweden. Allsvenskan. Regular Season - 12

Djurgardens IF vs Hammarby FF prediction, betting tips and odds

03.07 Sunday

15:00 CET

Tele2 Arena

Djurgardens IF
Draw
Hammarby FF

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
W
L
W
D
D
L
W
D
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
3Djurgardens IF126331521
4Hammarby FF116321121

Performance last matches

12

played

11

home

away

total

25 : 10

goals

21 : 10

2.1 : 0.8

goals avg

1.9 : 0.9

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Djurgardens IF

12.09.2021

4-1

(3-1)

Hammarby FF

Hammarby FF

16.05.2021

2-2

(0-1)

Djurgardens IF

Djurgardens IF

04.04.2021

0-1

(0-1)

Hammarby FF

Hammarby FF

04.10.2020

1-1

(1-0)

Djurgardens IF

Djurgardens IF

09.08.2020

1-2

(0-2)

Hammarby FF

Djurgardens IF

06.10.2019

1-2

(0-0)

Hammarby FF

Hammarby FF

28.04.2019

2-1

(2-1)

Djurgardens IF

Hammarby FF

02.09.2018

1-3

(0-1)

Djurgardens IF

Djurgardens IF

29.04.2018

1-2

(0-1)

Hammarby FF

Djurgardens IF

24.09.2017

1-1

(0-1)

Hammarby FF

Hammarby FF

04.06.2017

3-1

(0-1)

Djurgardens IF

Hammarby FF

17.10.2016

4-2

(2-2)

Djurgardens IF

Djurgardens IF

19.04.2016

1-3

(1-2)

Hammarby FF

Djurgardens IF vs Hammarby FF prediction summary

Djurgardens IF meets Hammarby FF in a match of a Regular Season - 12 round in Sweden Allsvenskan on 03.07 Sunday at 15:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Djurgardens IF or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Djurgardens IF team to score and less than 2.5 for Hammarby FF. Djurgardens IF chances to win are 45%. Hammarby FF chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Djurgardens IF scored 25 against 10 in 12 last matches whereas Hammarby FF scored 21 against 10 in its 11 last games. Djurgardens IF scored 2.1 against 0.8 in 12 last matches whereas Hammarby FF scored 1.9 against 0.9 in its 11 last games.


Teams Djurgardens IF and Hammarby FF have played 13 matches so far. Djurgardens IF won 2 matches in total while Hammarby FF won 8 matches. 3 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.38 goals per Match and 44 in total.


Djurgardens IF scored 19 in total and 1.46 on average. In 7 matches pleayed at home Djurgardens IF won 1. Djurgardens IF won 1 matches out of 6 played away.


Hammarby FF scored 25 in total and 1.92 on average. In 6 matches pleayed at home Hammarby FF won 3. Hammarby FF won 5 matches out of 7 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Djurgardens IF vs Hammarby FF with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Allsvenskan