Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comGeorgiaErovnuli Liga 2Dinamo Zugdidi - Merani Tbilisi
Georgia. Erovnuli Liga 2. Regular Season - 20

Dinamo Zugdidi vs Merani Tbilisi prediction, betting tips and odds

25.08 Thursday

13:00 CET

Stadium

Dinamo Zugdidi
Draw
Merani Tbilisi

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
4Merani Tbilisi14635-721
9Dinamo Zugdidi000000

Performance last matches

13

played

17

home

away

total

20 : 18

goals

25 : 26

1.5 : 1.4

goals avg

1.5 : 1.5

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Merani Tbilisi

10.05.2022

3-0

(3-0)

Dinamo Zugdidi

Dinamo Zugdidi

07.03.2022

1-0

(0-0)

Merani Tbilisi

Merani Tbilisi

21.11.2021

0-4

(0-2)

Dinamo Zugdidi

Dinamo Zugdidi

19.09.2021

1-4

(0-1)

Merani Tbilisi

Merani Tbilisi

12.06.2021

3-0

(2-0)

Dinamo Zugdidi

Dinamo Zugdidi

13.04.2021

2-1

(1-0)

Merani Tbilisi

Dinamo Zugdidi vs Merani Tbilisi prediction summary

Dinamo Zugdidi meets Merani Tbilisi in a match of a Regular Season - 20 round in Georgia Erovnuli Liga 2 on 25.08 Thursday at 13:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Dinamo Zugdidi or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Dinamo Zugdidi team to score and less than 1.5 for Merani Tbilisi. Dinamo Zugdidi chances to win are 35%. Merani Tbilisi chances to win are 30%. Draw probability is 35%.


Dinamo Zugdidi scored 20 against 18 in 13 last matches whereas Merani Tbilisi scored 25 against 26 in its 17 last games. Dinamo Zugdidi scored 1.5 against 1.4 in 13 last matches whereas Merani Tbilisi scored 1.5 against 1.5 in its 17 last games.


Teams Dinamo Zugdidi and Merani Tbilisi have played 6 matches so far. Dinamo Zugdidi won 3 matches in total while Merani Tbilisi won 3 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.17 goals per Match and 19 in total.


Dinamo Zugdidi scored 8 in total and 1.33 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Dinamo Zugdidi won 2. Dinamo Zugdidi won 1 matches out of 3 played away.


Merani Tbilisi scored 11 in total and 1.83 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Merani Tbilisi won 2. Merani Tbilisi won 1 matches out of 3 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Dinamo Zugdidi vs Merani Tbilisi with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Erovnuli Liga 2