Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Serbia. Srpska Liga - East. East - 10

Dinamo Vranje vs Jagodina prediction, betting tips and odds

Not Started: ()

16.10 Saturday

14:30 CET

Stadion YUMCO

Dinamo Vranje
Draw
Jagodina

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
L
W
D
L
D
D
D
D
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
9Jagodina9342313
12Dinamo Vranje942357

Performance last matches

9

played

9

home

away

total

15 : 10

goals

10 : 7

1.7 : 1.1

goals avg

1.1 : 0.8

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Jagodina

03.04.2021

1-1

(1-0)

Dinamo Vranje

Dinamo Vranje

27.09.2020

0-1

(0-1)

Jagodina

Dinamo Vranje

12.05.2018

3-0

(1-0)

Jagodina

Jagodina

04.11.2017

0-0

(0-0)

Dinamo Vranje

Dinamo Vranje

03.05.2017

2-1

(1-1)

Jagodina

Jagodina

15.10.2016

1-0

(1-0)

Dinamo Vranje

Dinamo Vranje vs Jagodina prediction summary

Dinamo Vranje meets Jagodina in a match of a East - 10 round in Serbia Srpska Liga - East on 16.10 Saturday at 14:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Dinamo Vranje or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Dinamo Vranje team to score and less than 2.5 for Jagodina. Dinamo Vranje chances to win are 45%. Jagodina chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Dinamo Vranje scored 15 against 10 in 9 last matches whereas Jagodina scored 10 against 7 in its 9 last games. Dinamo Vranje scored 1.7 against 1.1 in 9 last matches whereas Jagodina scored 1.1 against 0.8 in its 9 last games.


Teams Dinamo Vranje and Jagodina have played 6 matches so far. Dinamo Vranje won 2 matches in total while Jagodina won 2 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.67 goals per Match and 10 in total.


Dinamo Vranje scored 6 in total and 1.00 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Dinamo Vranje won 2. Dinamo Vranje won 0 matches out of 3 played away.


Jagodina scored 4 in total and 0.67 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Jagodina won 1. Jagodina won 1 matches out of 3 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Dinamo Vranje vs Jagodina with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Srpska Liga - East