Check out our free predictions

This prediction is available by subscription only

betnotbad.comGeorgiaErovnuli LigaDinamo Tbilisi - Saburtalo
Georgia. Erovnuli Liga. Regular Season - 32

Dinamo Tbilisi vs Saburtalo predictions and betting tips

08.08 Sunday

17:00 CET

Boris Paichadze Dinamo Arena

predictions and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Next fixtures in Erovnuli Liga

Dinamo Tbilisi vs Saburtalo prediction summary

Dinamo Tbilisi meets Saburtalo in a match of a Regular Season - 32 round in Georgia Erovnuli Liga on 08.08 Sunday at 17:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Dinamo Tbilisi or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Dinamo Tbilisi team to score and less than 2.5 for Saburtalo. Dinamo Tbilisi chances to win are 45%. Saburtalo chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Dinamo Tbilisi scored 31 against 18 in 21 last matches whereas Saburtalo scored 31 against 21 in its 21 last games. Dinamo Tbilisi scored 1.5 against 0.9 in 21 last matches whereas Saburtalo scored 1.5 against 1.0 in its 21 last games.


We have made these tips and predictions for Dinamo Tbilisi vs Saburtalo with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!