Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comGeorgiaErovnuli Liga 2Dinamo Tbilisi II - Rustavi
Georgia. Erovnuli Liga 2. Regular Season - 19

Dinamo Tbilisi II vs Rustavi prediction, betting tips and odds

10.08 Saturday

17:00 CET

Vitali Daraselias Sakhelobis Dinamos Sapekhburto Akademia

Dinamo Tbilisi II
Draw
Rustavi

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
W
L
D
W
W
D
L
W
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
1Rustavi169341130
3Dinamo Tbilisi II16835527

Performance last matches

16

played

16

home

away

total

28 : 23

goals

26 : 15

1.8 : 1.4

goals avg

1.6 : 0.9

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Rustavi

01.05.2024

4-1

(1-0)

Dinamo Tbilisi II

Dinamo Tbilisi II

05.03.2024

2-1

(1-1)

Rustavi

Dinamo Tbilisi II vs Rustavi prediction summary

Dinamo Tbilisi II meets Rustavi in a match of a Regular Season - 19 round in Georgia Erovnuli Liga 2 on 10.08 Saturday at 17:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Rustavi and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Dinamo Tbilisi II team to score and less than 1.5 for Rustavi. Dinamo Tbilisi II chances to win are 10%. Rustavi chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Dinamo Tbilisi II scored 28 against 23 in 16 last matches whereas Rustavi scored 26 against 15 in its 16 last games. Dinamo Tbilisi II scored 1.8 against 1.4 in 16 last matches whereas Rustavi scored 1.6 against 0.9 in its 16 last games.


Teams Dinamo Tbilisi II and Rustavi have played 2 matches so far. Dinamo Tbilisi II won 1 matches in total while Rustavi won 1 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 4.00 goals per Match and 8 in total.


Dinamo Tbilisi II scored 3 in total and 1.50 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Dinamo Tbilisi II won 1. Dinamo Tbilisi II won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


Rustavi scored 5 in total and 2.50 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Rustavi won 1. Rustavi won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Dinamo Tbilisi II vs Rustavi with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Erovnuli Liga 2