Belgium. Second Amateur Division - VFV A. VFV A - 13

Dikkelvenne vs Olsa Brakel head to head

Match Cancelled: ()

10.04 Saturday

19:30 CET

Sportcomplex Marc Gevaert

Dikkelvenne
Draw
Olsa Brakel

10%

45%

45%

Head to head

Olsa Brakel

24.03.2019

1-2

Dikkelvenne

Dikkelvenne

04.11.2018

1-3

Olsa Brakel

Next fixtures in Second Amateur Division - VFV A

Dikkelvenne vs Olsa Brakel prediction summary

Dikkelvenne meets Olsa Brakel in a match of a VFV A - 13 round in Belgium Second Amateur Division - VFV A on 10.04 Saturday at 19:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or Olsa Brakel and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Dikkelvenne team to score and less than 1.5 for Olsa Brakel. Dikkelvenne chances to win are 10%. Olsa Brakel chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Dikkelvenne scored 7 against 5 in 4 last matches whereas Olsa Brakel scored 4 against 2 in its 3 last games. Dikkelvenne scored 1.8 against 1.3 in 4 last matches whereas Olsa Brakel scored 1.3 against 0.7 in its 3 last games.


We have made these tips and predictions for Dikkelvenne vs Olsa Brakel with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!