Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comWorldAFC CupDhofar - Al Arabi
World. AFC Cup. Group Stage - 3

Dhofar vs Al Arabi prediction, betting tips and odds

24.05 Tuesday

17:00 CET

Al Kuwait Sports Club Stadium

Dhofar
Draw
Al Arabi

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

Performance last matches

1

played

1

home

away

total

3 : 0

goals

3 : 2

3.0 : 0.0

goals avg

3.0 : 2.0

forme

attack

defence

Dhofar vs Al Arabi prediction summary

Dhofar meets Al Arabi in a match of a Group Stage - 3 round in World AFC Cup on 24.05 Tuesday at 17:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Dhofar or draws and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Dhofar team to score and less than 3.5 for Al Arabi. Dhofar chances to win are 45%. Al Arabi chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Dhofar scored 3 against 0 in 1 last matches whereas Al Arabi scored 3 against 2 in its 1 last games. Dhofar scored 3.0 against 0.0 in 1 last matches whereas Al Arabi scored 3.0 against 2.0 in its 1 last games.


Teams Dhofar and Al Arabi have played 0 matches so far. Dhofar won 0 matches in total while Al Arabi won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored NaN goals per Match and 0 in total.


Dhofar scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Dhofar won 0. Dhofar won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


Al Arabi scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Al Arabi won 0. Al Arabi won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Dhofar vs Al Arabi with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in AFC Cup