Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAustraliaTasmania Northern ChampionshipDevonport U21 - Launceston U21
Australia. Tasmania Northern Championship. Regular Season - 10

Devonport U21 vs Launceston U21 prediction, betting tips and odds

15.06 Saturday

06:15 CET

Valley Road 2

Devonport U21
Draw
Launceston U21

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
W
L
D
L
D
L
L
W
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
5Launceston U219414513
6Devonport U219324-611

Performance last matches

9

played

9

home

away

total

27 : 33

goals

26 : 21

3.0 : 3.7

goals avg

2.9 : 2.3

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Devonport U21

06.04.2024

4-5

Launceston U21

Devonport U21 vs Launceston U21 prediction summary

Devonport U21 meets Launceston U21 in a match of a Regular Season - 10 round in Australia Tasmania Northern Championship on 15.06 Saturday at 06:15 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or Launceston U21 and +2.5 goals and Over 2.5 goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Devonport U21 team to score and less than 4.5 for Launceston U21. Devonport U21 chances to win are 10%. Launceston U21 chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Devonport U21 scored 27 against 33 in 9 last matches whereas Launceston U21 scored 26 against 21 in its 9 last games. Devonport U21 scored 3.0 against 3.7 in 9 last matches whereas Launceston U21 scored 2.9 against 2.3 in its 9 last games.


Teams Devonport U21 and Launceston U21 have played 1 matches so far. Devonport U21 won 0 matches in total while Launceston U21 won 1 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 9.00 goals per Match and 9 in total.


Devonport U21 scored 4 in total and 4.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Devonport U21 won 0. Devonport U21 won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


Launceston U21 scored 5 in total and 5.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Launceston U21 won 0. Launceston U21 won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Devonport U21 vs Launceston U21 with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Tasmania Northern Championship