Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Australia. Tasmania NPL. Regular Season - 8

Devonport City vs Kingborough Lions prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 5-1 (2-0)

21.05 Saturday

06:30 CET

Valley Road Ground

Devonport City
Draw
Kingborough Lions

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
W
W
W
W
W
W
W
D
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
1Devonport City76012018
2Kingborough Lions64111213

Performance last matches

7

played

7

home

away

total

14 : 1

goals

23 : 10

2.0 : 0.1

goals avg

3.3 : 1.4

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Kingborough Lions

19.03.2022

0-1

(0-2)

Devonport City

Kingborough Lions

11.09.2021

2-1

Devonport City

Devonport City

15.05.2021

2-0

Kingborough Lions

Kingborough Lions

17.04.2021

2-0

Devonport City

Devonport City

26.09.2020

3-1

Kingborough Lions

Kingborough Lions

29.08.2020

1-1

Devonport City

Devonport City vs Kingborough Lions prediction summary

Devonport City meets Kingborough Lions in a match of a Regular Season - 8 round in Australia Tasmania NPL on 21.05 Saturday at 06:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Devonport City or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Devonport City team to score and less than 3.5 for Kingborough Lions. Devonport City chances to win are 45%. Kingborough Lions chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Devonport City scored 14 against 1 in 7 last matches whereas Kingborough Lions scored 23 against 10 in its 7 last games. Devonport City scored 2.0 against 0.1 in 7 last matches whereas Kingborough Lions scored 3.3 against 1.4 in its 7 last games.


Teams Devonport City and Kingborough Lions have played 7 matches so far. Devonport City won 3 matches in total while Kingborough Lions won 2 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.00 goals per Match and 14 in total.


Devonport City scored 8 in total and 1.14 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Devonport City won 2. Devonport City won 1 matches out of 4 played away.


Kingborough Lions scored 6 in total and 0.86 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home Kingborough Lions won 2. Kingborough Lions won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Devonport City vs Kingborough Lions with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Tasmania NPL