Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Belgium. First Amateur Division. Regular Season - 2

Dessel Sport vs Sint-Eloois-Winkel prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 3-1 (2-0)

18.09 Saturday

19:30 CET

Armand Melis Stadion

Dessel Sport
Draw
Sint-Eloois-Winkel

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
5Sint-Eloois-Winkel101001
6Dessel Sport101001

Performance last matches

1

played

1

home

away

total

0 : 0

goals

1 : 1

0.0 : 0.0

goals avg

1.0 : 1.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Dessel Sport

25.01.2020

1-1

(0-0)

Sint-Eloois-Winkel

Sint-Eloois-Winkel

06.10.2019

2-1

(2-0)

Dessel Sport

Dessel Sport vs Sint-Eloois-Winkel prediction summary

Dessel Sport meets Sint-Eloois-Winkel in a match of a Regular Season - 2 round in Belgium First Amateur Division on 18.09 Saturday at 19:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or Sint-Eloois-Winkel and -2.5 goals and Under 2.5 goals. We expect n/a for Dessel Sport team to score and less than 1.5 for Sint-Eloois-Winkel. Dessel Sport chances to win are 10%. Sint-Eloois-Winkel chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Dessel Sport scored 0 against 0 in 1 last matches whereas Sint-Eloois-Winkel scored 1 against 1 in its 1 last games. Dessel Sport scored 0.0 against 0.0 in 1 last matches whereas Sint-Eloois-Winkel scored 1.0 against 1.0 in its 1 last games.


Teams Dessel Sport and Sint-Eloois-Winkel have played 4 matches so far. Dessel Sport won 0 matches in total while Sint-Eloois-Winkel won 1 matches. 3 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.25 goals per Match and 5 in total.


Dessel Sport scored 2 in total and 0.50 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Dessel Sport won 0. Dessel Sport won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


Sint-Eloois-Winkel scored 3 in total and 0.75 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Sint-Eloois-Winkel won 1. Sint-Eloois-Winkel won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Dessel Sport vs Sint-Eloois-Winkel with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in First Amateur Division