Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comArgentinaTorneo Promocional AmateurDeportivo Metalurgico - Atletico Pilar
Argentina. Torneo Promocional Amateur. Clausura - 2

Deportivo Metalurgico vs Atletico Pilar prediction, betting tips and odds

27.07 Saturday

22:00 CET

Estadio del Club Deportivo Metalurgíco

Deportivo Metalurgico
Draw
Atletico Pilar

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

13

played

13

home

away

total

19 : 18

goals

18 : 20

1.5 : 1.4

goals avg

1.4 : 1.5

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Atletico Pilar

01.03.2024

0-7

(0-4)

Deportivo Metalurgico

Deportivo Metalurgico vs Atletico Pilar prediction summary

Deportivo Metalurgico meets Atletico Pilar in a match of a Clausura - 2 round in Argentina Torneo Promocional Amateur on 27.07 Saturday at 22:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Atletico Pilar and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Deportivo Metalurgico team to score and less than 2.5 for Atletico Pilar. Deportivo Metalurgico chances to win are 10%. Atletico Pilar chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Deportivo Metalurgico scored 19 against 18 in 13 last matches whereas Atletico Pilar scored 18 against 20 in its 13 last games. Deportivo Metalurgico scored 1.5 against 1.4 in 13 last matches whereas Atletico Pilar scored 1.4 against 1.5 in its 13 last games.


Teams Deportivo Metalurgico and Atletico Pilar have played 1 matches so far. Deportivo Metalurgico won 1 matches in total while Atletico Pilar won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 7.00 goals per Match and 7 in total.


Deportivo Metalurgico scored 7 in total and 7.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Deportivo Metalurgico won 0. Deportivo Metalurgico won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


Atletico Pilar scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Atletico Pilar won 0. Atletico Pilar won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Deportivo Metalurgico vs Atletico Pilar with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Torneo Promocional Amateur