Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

World. CONMEBOL Libertadores. Round of 16

Deportes Tolima vs Flamengo prediction, betting tips and odds

First Half: (0-1)

30.06 Thursday

02:30 CET

Estadio Manuel Murillo Toro

Deportes Tolima
Draw
Flamengo

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
D
W
W
D
W
W
D
W
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
1Flamengo6510916
2Deportes Tolima6321111

Performance last matches

6

played

6

home

away

total

10 : 9

goals

15 : 6

1.7 : 1.5

goals avg

2.5 : 1.0

forme

attack

defence

Deportes Tolima vs Flamengo prediction summary

Deportes Tolima meets Flamengo in a match of a Round of 16 round in World CONMEBOL Libertadores on 30.06 Thursday at 02:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Winner : Flamengo and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Deportes Tolima team to score and less than 4.5 for Flamengo. Deportes Tolima chances to win are 10%. Flamengo chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Deportes Tolima scored 10 against 9 in 6 last matches whereas Flamengo scored 15 against 6 in its 6 last games. Deportes Tolima scored 1.7 against 1.5 in 6 last matches whereas Flamengo scored 2.5 against 1.0 in its 6 last games.


Teams Deportes Tolima and Flamengo have played 0 matches so far. Deportes Tolima won 0 matches in total while Flamengo won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored NaN goals per Match and 0 in total.


Deportes Tolima scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Deportes Tolima won 0. Deportes Tolima won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


Flamengo scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Flamengo won 0. Flamengo won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Deportes Tolima vs Flamengo with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in CONMEBOL Libertadores