Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Chile. Primera B. Regular Season - 16

Deportes Temuco vs San Marcos de Arica prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 0-0 (0-0)

13.07 Saturday

21:00 CET

Estadio Municipal Bicentenario Germán Becker

Deportes Temuco
Draw
San Marcos de Arica

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
L
L
D
D
W
W
W
D
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
7San Marcos de Arica15717322
15Deportes Temuco15339-912

Performance last matches

15

played

15

home

away

total

11 : 20

goals

21 : 18

0.7 : 1.3

goals avg

1.4 : 1.2

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

San Marcos de Arica

26.02.2024

0-1

(0-0)

Deportes Temuco

San Marcos de Arica

28.08.2023

1-2

(0-2)

Deportes Temuco

Deportes Temuco

23.04.2023

1-1

(0-0)

San Marcos de Arica

Deportes Temuco

23.09.2021

2-0

(1-0)

San Marcos de Arica

San Marcos de Arica

18.05.2021

1-2

(0-2)

Deportes Temuco

San Marcos de Arica

28.10.2020

1-0

(0-0)

Deportes Temuco

Deportes Temuco

17.03.2020

2-1

(2-1)

San Marcos de Arica

Deportes Temuco vs San Marcos de Arica prediction summary

Deportes Temuco meets San Marcos de Arica in a match of a Regular Season - 16 round in Chile Primera B on 13.07 Saturday at 21:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or San Marcos de Arica and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Deportes Temuco team to score and less than 2.5 for San Marcos de Arica. Deportes Temuco chances to win are 10%. San Marcos de Arica chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Deportes Temuco scored 11 against 20 in 15 last matches whereas San Marcos de Arica scored 21 against 18 in its 15 last games. Deportes Temuco scored 0.7 against 1.3 in 15 last matches whereas San Marcos de Arica scored 1.4 against 1.2 in its 15 last games.


Teams Deportes Temuco and San Marcos de Arica have played 7 matches so far. Deportes Temuco won 5 matches in total while San Marcos de Arica won 1 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.14 goals per Match and 15 in total.


Deportes Temuco scored 10 in total and 1.43 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Deportes Temuco won 2. Deportes Temuco won 3 matches out of 4 played away.


San Marcos de Arica scored 5 in total and 0.71 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home San Marcos de Arica won 1. San Marcos de Arica won 0 matches out of 3 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Deportes Temuco vs San Marcos de Arica with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Primera B