Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Chile. Primera B. Regular Season - 18

Deportes Temuco vs Deportes Santa Cruz prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 1-1 (0-1)

02.07 Saturday

18:30 CET

Estadio Municipal Bicentenario Germán Becker

Deportes Temuco
Draw
Deportes Santa Cruz

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
L
W
L
W
L
W
L
W
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
11Deportes Temuco16457-917
15Deportes Santa Cruz16358-514

Performance last matches

16

played

16

home

away

total

15 : 24

goals

15 : 20

0.9 : 1.5

goals avg

0.9 : 1.3

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Deportes Santa Cruz

16.02.2022

1-1

(0-1)

Deportes Temuco

Deportes Santa Cruz

14.09.2021

1-0

(1-0)

Deportes Temuco

Deportes Temuco

11.05.2021

0-1

(0-1)

Deportes Santa Cruz

Deportes Temuco

06.12.2020

2-1

(1-0)

Deportes Santa Cruz

Deportes Santa Cruz

20.09.2020

0-2

(0-1)

Deportes Temuco

Deportes Santa Cruz

06.04.2019

0-4

(0-2)

Deportes Temuco

Deportes Temuco vs Deportes Santa Cruz prediction summary

Deportes Temuco meets Deportes Santa Cruz in a match of a Regular Season - 18 round in Chile Primera B on 02.07 Saturday at 18:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Deportes Temuco or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Deportes Temuco team to score and less than 1.5 for Deportes Santa Cruz. Deportes Temuco chances to win are 35%. Deportes Santa Cruz chances to win are 30%. Draw probability is 35%.


Deportes Temuco scored 15 against 24 in 16 last matches whereas Deportes Santa Cruz scored 15 against 20 in its 16 last games. Deportes Temuco scored 0.9 against 1.5 in 16 last matches whereas Deportes Santa Cruz scored 0.9 against 1.3 in its 16 last games.


Teams Deportes Temuco and Deportes Santa Cruz have played 7 matches so far. Deportes Temuco won 3 matches in total while Deportes Santa Cruz won 2 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.86 goals per Match and 13 in total.


Deportes Temuco scored 9 in total and 1.29 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Deportes Temuco won 1. Deportes Temuco won 2 matches out of 4 played away.


Deportes Santa Cruz scored 4 in total and 0.57 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home Deportes Santa Cruz won 1. Deportes Santa Cruz won 1 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Deportes Temuco vs Deportes Santa Cruz with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Primera B