Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comChileSegunda DivisiónDeportes Rengo - Trasandino
Chile. Segunda División. Regular Season - 16

Deportes Rengo vs Trasandino prediction, betting tips and odds

27.07 Saturday

18:00 CET

Estadio Municipal Guillermo Guzmán Díaz

Deportes Rengo
Draw
Trasandino

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
L
W
D
D
W
L
W
L
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
6Deportes Rengo15654323
14Trasandino153210-1411

Performance last matches

15

played

15

home

away

total

19 : 16

goals

15 : 29

1.3 : 1.1

goals avg

1.0 : 1.9

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Trasandino

14.03.2024

1-3

(0-1)

Deportes Rengo

Deportes Rengo

05.08.2023

2-3

(1-0)

Trasandino

Trasandino

27.03.2023

1-1

(0-0)

Deportes Rengo

Deportes Rengo vs Trasandino prediction summary

Deportes Rengo meets Trasandino in a match of a Regular Season - 16 round in Chile Segunda División on 27.07 Saturday at 18:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Deportes Rengo or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Deportes Rengo team to score and less than 2.5 for Trasandino. Deportes Rengo chances to win are 45%. Trasandino chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Deportes Rengo scored 19 against 16 in 15 last matches whereas Trasandino scored 15 against 29 in its 15 last games. Deportes Rengo scored 1.3 against 1.1 in 15 last matches whereas Trasandino scored 1.0 against 1.9 in its 15 last games.


Teams Deportes Rengo and Trasandino have played 3 matches so far. Deportes Rengo won 1 matches in total while Trasandino won 1 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.67 goals per Match and 11 in total.


Deportes Rengo scored 6 in total and 2.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Deportes Rengo won 0. Deportes Rengo won 1 matches out of 2 played away.


Trasandino scored 5 in total and 1.67 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Trasandino won 0. Trasandino won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Deportes Rengo vs Trasandino with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Segunda División