Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comChileSegunda DivisiónDeportes Rengo - Linares Unido
Chile. Segunda División. Regular Season - 14

Deportes Rengo vs Linares Unido prediction, betting tips and odds

14.07 Sunday

02:00 CET

Estadio Municipal Guillermo Guzmán Díaz

Deportes Rengo
Draw
Linares Unido

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
D
D
W
W
L
L
W
D
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
6Deportes Rengo13643522
10Linares Unido13346-413

Performance last matches

13

played

13

home

away

total

18 : 13

goals

14 : 18

1.4 : 1.0

goals avg

1.1 : 1.4

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Linares Unido

02.03.2024

1-1

(0-1)

Deportes Rengo

Deportes Rengo

14.10.2023

1-2

(1-0)

Linares Unido

Linares Unido

03.06.2023

2-2

(1-1)

Deportes Rengo

Deportes Rengo vs Linares Unido prediction summary

Deportes Rengo meets Linares Unido in a match of a Regular Season - 14 round in Chile Segunda División on 14.07 Sunday at 02:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Deportes Rengo or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Deportes Rengo team to score and less than 2.5 for Linares Unido. Deportes Rengo chances to win are 45%. Linares Unido chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Deportes Rengo scored 18 against 13 in 13 last matches whereas Linares Unido scored 14 against 18 in its 13 last games. Deportes Rengo scored 1.4 against 1.0 in 13 last matches whereas Linares Unido scored 1.1 against 1.4 in its 13 last games.


Teams Deportes Rengo and Linares Unido have played 3 matches so far. Deportes Rengo won 0 matches in total while Linares Unido won 1 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.00 goals per Match and 9 in total.


Deportes Rengo scored 4 in total and 1.33 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Deportes Rengo won 0. Deportes Rengo won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


Linares Unido scored 5 in total and 1.67 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Linares Unido won 0. Linares Unido won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Deportes Rengo vs Linares Unido with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Segunda División