Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

World. UEFA Championship - Women. Group Stage - 3

Denmark W vs Spain W prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 0-1 (0-0)

16.07 Saturday

21:00 CET

Brentford Community Stadium

Denmark W
Draw
Spain W

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
2Spain W210113
3Denmark W2101-33

Performance last matches

12

played

10

home

away

total

49 : 5

goals

52 : 4

4.1 : 0.4

goals avg

5.2 : 0.4

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Spain W

15.06.2021

3-0

(1-0)

Denmark W

Denmark W vs Spain W prediction summary

Denmark W meets Spain W in a match of a Group Stage - 3 round in World UEFA Championship - Women on 16.07 Saturday at 21:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Winner : Spain W and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Denmark W team to score and less than 6.5 for Spain W. Denmark W chances to win are 10%. Spain W chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Denmark W scored 49 against 5 in 12 last matches whereas Spain W scored 52 against 4 in its 10 last games. Denmark W scored 4.1 against 0.4 in 12 last matches whereas Spain W scored 5.2 against 0.4 in its 10 last games.


Teams Denmark W and Spain W have played 1 matches so far. Denmark W won 0 matches in total while Spain W won 1 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.00 goals per Match and 3 in total.


Denmark W scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Denmark W won 0. Denmark W won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


Spain W scored 3 in total and 3.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Spain W won 1. Spain W won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Denmark W vs Spain W with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!