Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Belgium. Reserve Pro League. Regular Season - 14

Dender U21 vs RFC de Liege U21 prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 2-4 (0-3)

16.02 Friday

20:00 CET

Stadium

Dender U21
Draw
RFC de Liege U21

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

16

played

14

home

away

total

15 : 41

goals

25 : 23

0.9 : 2.6

goals avg

1.8 : 1.6

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

RFC de Liege U21

01.09.2023

4-1

Dender U21

Dender U21 vs RFC de Liege U21 prediction summary

Dender U21 meets RFC de Liege U21 in a match of a Regular Season - 14 round in Belgium Reserve Pro League on 16.02 Friday at 20:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or RFC de Liege U21 and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Dender U21 team to score and less than 2.5 for RFC de Liege U21. Dender U21 chances to win are 10%. RFC de Liege U21 chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Dender U21 scored 15 against 41 in 16 last matches whereas RFC de Liege U21 scored 25 against 23 in its 14 last games. Dender U21 scored 0.9 against 2.6 in 16 last matches whereas RFC de Liege U21 scored 1.8 against 1.6 in its 14 last games.


Teams Dender U21 and RFC de Liege U21 have played 1 matches so far. Dender U21 won 0 matches in total while RFC de Liege U21 won 1 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 5.00 goals per Match and 5 in total.


Dender U21 scored 1 in total and 1.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Dender U21 won 0. Dender U21 won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


RFC de Liege U21 scored 4 in total and 4.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home RFC de Liege U21 won 1. RFC de Liege U21 won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Dender U21 vs RFC de Liege U21 with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Reserve Pro League