Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comSomaliaSomali Premier LeagueDekedaha - Gaadiidka
Somalia. Somali Premier League. Regular Season - 5

Dekedaha vs Gaadiidka prediction, betting tips and odds

20.08 Saturday

02:00 CET

Stadium

Dekedaha
Draw
Gaadiidka

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
2Gaadiidka110013
6Dekedaha1001-10

Performance last matches

1

played

1

home

away

total

3 : 4

goals

2 : 1

3.0 : 4.0

goals avg

2.0 : 1.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Gaadiidka

21.05.2021

0-3

Dekedaha

Dekedaha

22.01.2021

1-1

Gaadiidka

Dekedaha vs Gaadiidka prediction summary

Dekedaha meets Gaadiidka in a match of a Regular Season - 5 round in Somalia Somali Premier League on 20.08 Saturday at 02:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Dekedaha or draws and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Dekedaha team to score and less than 3.5 for Gaadiidka. Dekedaha chances to win are 35%. Gaadiidka chances to win are 30%. Draw probability is 35%.


Dekedaha scored 3 against 4 in 1 last matches whereas Gaadiidka scored 2 against 1 in its 1 last games. Dekedaha scored 3.0 against 4.0 in 1 last matches whereas Gaadiidka scored 2.0 against 1.0 in its 1 last games.


Teams Dekedaha and Gaadiidka have played 2 matches so far. Dekedaha won 1 matches in total while Gaadiidka won 0 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.50 goals per Match and 5 in total.


Dekedaha scored 4 in total and 2.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Dekedaha won 0. Dekedaha won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


Gaadiidka scored 1 in total and 0.50 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Gaadiidka won 0. Gaadiidka won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Dekedaha vs Gaadiidka with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Somali Premier League