Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Belgium. 2e Klasse. Regular Season - 8

Deinze vs Waasland-beveren prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 0-0 (0-0)

15.10 Friday

20:00 CET

Burgermeester Van De Wiele Stadion

Deinze
Draw
Waasland-beveren

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
D
D
W
D
W
L
W
L
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
2Waasland-beveren7403312
5Deinze7241310

Performance last matches

7

played

7

home

away

total

12 : 9

goals

15 : 12

1.7 : 1.3

goals avg

2.1 : 1.7

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Waasland-beveren

22.08.2021

0-2

(0-1)

Deinze

Deinze vs Waasland-beveren prediction summary

Deinze meets Waasland-beveren in a match of a Regular Season - 8 round in Belgium 2e Klasse on 15.10 Friday at 20:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Deinze or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Deinze team to score and less than 3.5 for Waasland-beveren. Deinze chances to win are 35%. Waasland-beveren chances to win are 30%. Draw probability is 35%.


Deinze scored 12 against 9 in 7 last matches whereas Waasland-beveren scored 15 against 12 in its 7 last games. Deinze scored 1.7 against 1.3 in 7 last matches whereas Waasland-beveren scored 2.1 against 1.7 in its 7 last games.


Teams Deinze and Waasland-beveren have played 1 matches so far. Deinze won 1 matches in total while Waasland-beveren won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.00 goals per Match and 2 in total.


Deinze scored 2 in total and 2.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Deinze won 0. Deinze won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


Waasland-beveren scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Waasland-beveren won 0. Waasland-beveren won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Deinze vs Waasland-beveren with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in 2e Klasse