Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comArgentinaPrimera DDefensores de Cambaceres - Lugano
Argentina. Primera D. Clausura - 8

Defensores de Cambaceres vs Lugano prediction, betting tips and odds

07.11 Sunday

01:00 CET

Estadio 12 de Octubre

Defensores de Cambaceres
Draw
Lugano

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
2Defensores de Cambaceres110023
5Lugano110013

Performance last matches

17

played

18

home

away

total

29 : 11

goals

19 : 26

1.7 : 0.6

goals avg

1.1 : 1.4

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Lugano

10.07.2021

0-1

Defensores de Cambaceres

Lugano

08.12.2020

0-1

Defensores de Cambaceres

Lugano

07.12.2019

0-0

Defensores de Cambaceres

Lugano

11.05.2019

1-0

Defensores de Cambaceres

Defensores de Cambaceres

10.12.2018

1-0

Lugano

Defensores de Cambaceres vs Lugano prediction summary

Defensores de Cambaceres meets Lugano in a match of a Clausura - 8 round in Argentina Primera D on 07.11 Sunday at 01:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Defensores de Cambaceres or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Defensores de Cambaceres team to score and less than 1.5 for Lugano. Defensores de Cambaceres chances to win are 45%. Lugano chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Defensores de Cambaceres scored 29 against 11 in 17 last matches whereas Lugano scored 19 against 26 in its 18 last games. Defensores de Cambaceres scored 1.7 against 0.6 in 17 last matches whereas Lugano scored 1.1 against 1.4 in its 18 last games.


Teams Defensores de Cambaceres and Lugano have played 6 matches so far. Defensores de Cambaceres won 3 matches in total while Lugano won 1 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 0.67 goals per Match and 4 in total.


Defensores de Cambaceres scored 3 in total and 0.50 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Defensores de Cambaceres won 1. Defensores de Cambaceres won 2 matches out of 4 played away.


Lugano scored 1 in total and 0.17 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home Lugano won 1. Lugano won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Defensores de Cambaceres vs Lugano with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Primera D