Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Malawi. Super League. Regular Season - 6

Dedza Dynamos vs Ekwendeni Hammers prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 3-2 (2-2)

26.06 Sunday

14:30 CET

Dedza Stadium

Dedza Dynamos
Draw
Ekwendeni Hammers

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
L
W
D
L
D
L
L
D
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
9Dedza Dynamos12435-215
13Ekwendeni Hammers12264-212

Performance last matches

12

played

12

home

away

total

12 : 14

goals

10 : 12

1.0 : 1.2

goals avg

0.8 : 1.0

forme

attack

defence

Dedza Dynamos vs Ekwendeni Hammers prediction summary

Dedza Dynamos meets Ekwendeni Hammers in a match of a Regular Season - 6 round in Malawi Super League on 26.06 Sunday at 14:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Dedza Dynamos or draws and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Dedza Dynamos team to score and less than 1.5 for Ekwendeni Hammers. Dedza Dynamos chances to win are 45%. Ekwendeni Hammers chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Dedza Dynamos scored 12 against 14 in 12 last matches whereas Ekwendeni Hammers scored 10 against 12 in its 12 last games. Dedza Dynamos scored 1.0 against 1.2 in 12 last matches whereas Ekwendeni Hammers scored 0.8 against 1.0 in its 12 last games.


Teams Dedza Dynamos and Ekwendeni Hammers have played 0 matches so far. Dedza Dynamos won 0 matches in total while Ekwendeni Hammers won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored NaN goals per Match and 0 in total.


Dedza Dynamos scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Dedza Dynamos won 0. Dedza Dynamos won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


Ekwendeni Hammers scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Ekwendeni Hammers won 0. Ekwendeni Hammers won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Dedza Dynamos vs Ekwendeni Hammers with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Super League