Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comNetherlandsU18 Divisie 1De Graafschap U18 - Twente / Heracles U18
Netherlands. U18 Divisie 1. Fall Season - 5

De Graafschap U18 vs Twente / Heracles U18 prediction, betting tips and odds

08.10 Saturday

14:30 CET

Sportpark De Bezelhorst Veld 6

De Graafschap U18
Draw
Twente / Heracles U18

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

4

played

4

home

away

total

9 : 8

goals

4 : 11

2.3 : 2.0

goals avg

1.0 : 2.8

forme

attack

defence

De Graafschap U18 vs Twente / Heracles U18 prediction summary

De Graafschap U18 meets Twente / Heracles U18 in a match of a Fall Season - 5 round in Netherlands U18 Divisie 1 on 08.10 Saturday at 14:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : De Graafschap U18 or draws and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 3.5 for De Graafschap U18 team to score and less than 2.5 for Twente / Heracles U18. De Graafschap U18 chances to win are 45%. Twente / Heracles U18 chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


De Graafschap U18 scored 9 against 8 in 4 last matches whereas Twente / Heracles U18 scored 4 against 11 in its 4 last games. De Graafschap U18 scored 2.3 against 2.0 in 4 last matches whereas Twente / Heracles U18 scored 1.0 against 2.8 in its 4 last games.


Teams De Graafschap U18 and Twente / Heracles U18 have played 0 matches so far. De Graafschap U18 won 0 matches in total while Twente / Heracles U18 won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored NaN goals per Match and 0 in total.


De Graafschap U18 scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home De Graafschap U18 won 0. De Graafschap U18 won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


Twente / Heracles U18 scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Twente / Heracles U18 won 0. Twente / Heracles U18 won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for De Graafschap U18 vs Twente / Heracles U18 with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in U18 Divisie 1