Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Montenegro. First League. Regular Season - 11

Dečić vs Jezero prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 2-0 (2-0)

16.10 Saturday

20:00 CET

Stadion Tuško Polje

Dečić
Draw
Jezero

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
D
L
L
D
W
L
W
W
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
6Dečić10352414
8Jezero10316-610

Performance last matches

10

played

10

home

away

total

13 : 9

goals

8 : 14

1.3 : 0.9

goals avg

0.8 : 1.4

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Jezero

31.07.2021

0-0

(0-0)

Dečić

Jezero

17.04.2021

1-0

(1-0)

Dečić

Dečić

23.02.2021

0-0

(0-0)

Jezero

Jezero

04.11.2020

0-0

(0-0)

Dečić

Dečić

29.08.2020

0-0

(0-0)

Jezero

Dečić

14.06.2020

0-0

Jezero

Jezero

17.11.2019

1-2

Dečić

Dečić

18.09.2019

2-1

Jezero

Dečić

28.04.2019

0-3

Jezero

Jezero

17.03.2019

0-0

Dečić

Dečić

21.10.2018

4-1

Jezero

Jezero

02.09.2018

2-1

Dečić

Dečić vs Jezero prediction summary

Dečić meets Jezero in a match of a Regular Season - 11 round in Montenegro First League on 16.10 Saturday at 20:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Jezero and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Dečić team to score and less than 1.5 for Jezero. Dečić chances to win are 10%. Jezero chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Dečić scored 13 against 9 in 10 last matches whereas Jezero scored 8 against 14 in its 10 last games. Dečić scored 1.3 against 0.9 in 10 last matches whereas Jezero scored 0.8 against 1.4 in its 10 last games.


Teams Dečić and Jezero have played 13 matches so far. Dečić won 3 matches in total while Jezero won 3 matches. 7 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.38 goals per Match and 18 in total.


Dečić scored 9 in total and 0.69 on average. In 6 matches pleayed at home Dečić won 2. Dečić won 1 matches out of 6 played away.


Jezero scored 9 in total and 0.69 on average. In 6 matches pleayed at home Jezero won 2. Jezero won 1 matches out of 6 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Dečić vs Jezero with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in First League