3 : 6
10 : 18
0.4 : 0.9
1.0 : 1.8
Dauphins Noirs meets Panda B5 in a match of a Regular Season - 15 round in Congo-DR Ligue 1 on 05.06 Monday at 15:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or Panda B5 and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Dauphins Noirs team to score and less than 1.5 for Panda B5. Dauphins Noirs chances to win are 10%. Panda B5 chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.
Dauphins Noirs scored 3 against 6 in 7 last matches whereas Panda B5 scored 10 against 18 in its 10 last games. Dauphins Noirs scored 0.4 against 0.9 in 7 last matches whereas Panda B5 scored 1.0 against 1.8 in its 10 last games.
Teams Dauphins Noirs and Panda B5 have played 1 matches so far. Dauphins Noirs won 0 matches in total while Panda B5 won 1 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.00 goals per Match and 1 in total.
Dauphins Noirs scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Dauphins Noirs won 0. Dauphins Noirs won 0 matches out of 1 played away.
Panda B5 scored 1 in total and 1.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Panda B5 won 1. Panda B5 won 0 matches out of 0 played away.
We have made these tips and predictions for Dauphins Noirs vs Panda B5 with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!