Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAustraliaNorthern Territory Premier LeagueDarwin Olympic - Mindil Aces
Australia. Northern Territory Premier League. Regular Season - 12

Darwin Olympic vs Mindil Aces prediction, betting tips and odds

15.07 Friday

13:00 CET

Larrakia Park

Darwin Olympic
Draw
Mindil Aces

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
D
L
W
W
W
W
W
W
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
2Mindil Aces8602618
5Darwin Olympic822428

Performance last matches

8

played

8

home

away

total

17 : 15

goals

22 : 16

2.1 : 1.9

goals avg

2.8 : 2.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Mindil Aces

03.06.2022

4-2

Darwin Olympic

Mindil Aces

27.08.2021

0-1

Darwin Olympic

Darwin Olympic

10.07.2021

1-5

Mindil Aces

Mindil Aces

15.05.2021

2-4

Darwin Olympic

Mindil Aces

21.09.2019

2-2

Darwin Olympic

Darwin Olympic

23.08.2019

2-2

Mindil Aces

Mindil Aces

19.07.2019

3-0

Darwin Olympic

Darwin Olympic

09.07.2019

2-2

Mindil Aces

Mindil Aces

11.05.2019

1-3

Darwin Olympic

Mindil Aces

10.08.2018

1-4

Darwin Olympic

Darwin Olympic

22.06.2018

4-2

Mindil Aces

Mindil Aces

05.05.2018

2-6

Darwin Olympic

Darwin Olympic

09.09.2017

7-0

Mindil Aces

Darwin Olympic

11.08.2017

4-0

Mindil Aces

Darwin Olympic

08.07.2017

3-1

Mindil Aces

Darwin Olympic

26.05.2017

3-3

Mindil Aces

Darwin Olympic vs Mindil Aces prediction summary

Darwin Olympic meets Mindil Aces in a match of a Regular Season - 12 round in Australia Northern Territory Premier League on 15.07 Friday at 13:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or Mindil Aces and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Darwin Olympic team to score and less than 3.5 for Mindil Aces. Darwin Olympic chances to win are 10%. Mindil Aces chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Darwin Olympic scored 17 against 15 in 8 last matches whereas Mindil Aces scored 22 against 16 in its 8 last games. Darwin Olympic scored 2.1 against 1.9 in 8 last matches whereas Mindil Aces scored 2.8 against 2.0 in its 8 last games.


Teams Darwin Olympic and Mindil Aces have played 16 matches so far. Darwin Olympic won 9 matches in total while Mindil Aces won 3 matches. 4 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 4.88 goals per Match and 78 in total.


Darwin Olympic scored 48 in total and 3.00 on average. In 8 matches pleayed at home Darwin Olympic won 4. Darwin Olympic won 5 matches out of 8 played away.


Mindil Aces scored 30 in total and 1.88 on average. In 8 matches pleayed at home Mindil Aces won 2. Mindil Aces won 1 matches out of 8 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Darwin Olympic vs Mindil Aces with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Northern Territory Premier League