Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAustraliaNorthern Territory Premier LeagueDarwin Olympic - Hellenic Athletic
Australia. Northern Territory Premier League. Regular Season - 8

Darwin Olympic vs Hellenic Athletic prediction, betting tips and odds

07.06 Tuesday

12:30 CET

Larrakia Park

Darwin Olympic
Draw
Hellenic Athletic

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
1Hellenic Athletic330059
3Darwin Olympic520346

Performance last matches

5

played

4

home

away

total

13 : 9

goals

12 : 4

2.6 : 1.8

goals avg

3.0 : 1.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Hellenic Athletic

23.04.2022

2-1

Darwin Olympic

Darwin Olympic

07.08.2021

5-3

Hellenic Athletic

Hellenic Athletic

08.06.2021

2-0

Darwin Olympic

Darwin Olympic

23.04.2021

0-1

Hellenic Athletic

Hellenic Athletic

10.08.2019

1-6

Darwin Olympic

Darwin Olympic

06.07.2019

3-1

Hellenic Athletic

Hellenic Athletic

05.06.2019

0-1

Darwin Olympic

Darwin Olympic

05.04.2019

1-3

Hellenic Athletic

Hellenic Athletic

08.09.2018

7-1

Darwin Olympic

Hellenic Athletic

17.08.2018

5-0

Darwin Olympic

Darwin Olympic

10.07.2018

0-5

Hellenic Athletic

Hellenic Athletic

21.04.2018

1-0

Darwin Olympic

Darwin Olympic

30.09.2017

2-2

Hellenic Athletic

Hellenic Athletic

16.09.2017

3-0

Darwin Olympic

Darwin Olympic

19.08.2017

0-4

Hellenic Athletic

Darwin Olympic

23.06.2017

2-3

Hellenic Athletic

Hellenic Athletic

06.06.2017

1-2

Darwin Olympic

Darwin Olympic

21.04.2017

1-6

Hellenic Athletic

Darwin Olympic

17.09.2016

1-3

Hellenic Athletic

Darwin Olympic

03.09.2016

1-1

Hellenic Athletic

Hellenic Athletic

20.08.2016

5-1

Darwin Olympic

Darwin Olympic

16.07.2016

1-3

Hellenic Athletic

Hellenic Athletic

14.06.2016

1-4

Darwin Olympic

Darwin Olympic

10.05.2016

3-3

Hellenic Athletic

Hellenic Athletic

19.09.2015

3-1

Darwin Olympic

Hellenic Athletic

05.09.2015

2-1

Darwin Olympic

Hellenic Athletic

10.08.2015

6-4

Darwin Olympic

Hellenic Athletic

16.07.2015

1-3

Darwin Olympic

Darwin Olympic

04.06.2015

1-2

Hellenic Athletic

Hellenic Athletic

26.07.2014

2-5

Darwin Olympic

Darwin Olympic

01.07.2014

2-1

Hellenic Athletic

Darwin Olympic

05.06.2014

2-1

Hellenic Athletic

Darwin Olympic

10.08.2013

0-3

Hellenic Athletic

Hellenic Athletic

06.06.2013

5-4

Darwin Olympic

Darwin Olympic

06.05.2013

0-1

Hellenic Athletic

Darwin Olympic

08.09.2012

1-0

Hellenic Athletic

Darwin Olympic

22.08.2012

3-4

Hellenic Athletic

Darwin Olympic

20.07.2012

1-1

Hellenic Athletic

Hellenic Athletic

02.06.2012

1-3

Darwin Olympic

Darwin Olympic

17.09.2011

8-0

Hellenic Athletic

Hellenic Athletic

13.08.2011

1-0

Darwin Olympic

Hellenic Athletic

14.06.2011

2-4

Darwin Olympic

Darwin Olympic

26.03.2011

5-1

Hellenic Athletic

Darwin Olympic vs Hellenic Athletic prediction summary

Darwin Olympic meets Hellenic Athletic in a match of a Regular Season - 8 round in Australia Northern Territory Premier League on 07.06 Tuesday at 12:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or Hellenic Athletic and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Darwin Olympic team to score and less than 4.5 for Hellenic Athletic. Darwin Olympic chances to win are 10%. Hellenic Athletic chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Darwin Olympic scored 13 against 9 in 5 last matches whereas Hellenic Athletic scored 12 against 4 in its 4 last games. Darwin Olympic scored 2.6 against 1.8 in 5 last matches whereas Hellenic Athletic scored 3.0 against 1.0 in its 4 last games.


Teams Darwin Olympic and Hellenic Athletic have played 43 matches so far. Darwin Olympic won 15 matches in total while Hellenic Athletic won 24 matches. 4 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 4.35 goals per Match and 187 in total.


Darwin Olympic scored 84 in total and 1.95 on average. In 23 matches pleayed at home Darwin Olympic won 7. Darwin Olympic won 8 matches out of 20 played away.


Hellenic Athletic scored 103 in total and 2.40 on average. In 20 matches pleayed at home Hellenic Athletic won 12. Hellenic Athletic won 12 matches out of 23 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Darwin Olympic vs Hellenic Athletic with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Northern Territory Premier League