Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Australia. Northern Territory Premier League. Regular Season - 14

Darwin Olympic vs Darwin Hearts prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 3-2 ()

20.07 Saturday

12:30 CET

Larrakia Park

Darwin Olympic
Draw
Darwin Hearts

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
W
L
L
D
W
W
L
W
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
2Darwin Hearts12903627
4Darwin Olympic125431019

Performance last matches

12

played

12

home

away

total

32 : 22

goals

30 : 24

2.7 : 1.8

goals avg

2.5 : 2.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Darwin Hearts

04.05.2024

1-5

Darwin Olympic

Darwin Olympic

09.09.2023

1-7

Darwin Hearts

Darwin Hearts

05.08.2023

2-3

Darwin Olympic

Darwin Olympic

27.05.2023

1-1

Darwin Hearts

Darwin Olympic

06.08.2022

2-2

Darwin Hearts

Darwin Hearts

23.07.2022

4-5

Darwin Olympic

Darwin Olympic

09.04.2022

2-3

Darwin Hearts

Darwin Olympic

14.08.2021

9-0

Darwin Hearts

Darwin Hearts

18.06.2021

0-5

Darwin Olympic

Darwin Olympic

01.05.2021

3-1

Darwin Hearts

Darwin Olympic vs Darwin Hearts prediction summary

Darwin Olympic meets Darwin Hearts in a match of a Regular Season - 14 round in Australia Northern Territory Premier League on 20.07 Saturday at 12:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Darwin Olympic or draws and +2.5 goals and Over 2.5 goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Darwin Olympic team to score and less than 4.5 for Darwin Hearts. Darwin Olympic chances to win are 35%. Darwin Hearts chances to win are 30%. Draw probability is 35%.


Darwin Olympic scored 32 against 22 in 12 last matches whereas Darwin Hearts scored 30 against 24 in its 12 last games. Darwin Olympic scored 2.7 against 1.8 in 12 last matches whereas Darwin Hearts scored 2.5 against 2.0 in its 12 last games.


Teams Darwin Olympic and Darwin Hearts have played 10 matches so far. Darwin Olympic won 6 matches in total while Darwin Hearts won 2 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 5.70 goals per Match and 57 in total.


Darwin Olympic scored 36 in total and 3.60 on average. In 6 matches pleayed at home Darwin Olympic won 2. Darwin Olympic won 4 matches out of 4 played away.


Darwin Hearts scored 21 in total and 2.10 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home Darwin Hearts won 0. Darwin Hearts won 2 matches out of 6 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Darwin Olympic vs Darwin Hearts with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Northern Territory Premier League