Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comDenmarkDenmark Series - Group 3Dalum - B 1909
Denmark. Denmark Series - Group 3. Group 3 - 15

Dalum vs B 1909 prediction, betting tips and odds

23.03 Saturday

13:00 CET

Rema 1000 Park - Dalum

Dalum
Draw
B 1909

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
L
W
W
L
W
W
D
L
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
3B 190914644722
7Dalum14518-816

Performance last matches

14

played

14

home

away

total

19 : 27

goals

25 : 18

1.4 : 1.9

goals avg

1.8 : 1.3

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

B 1909

16.09.2023

1-0

Dalum

B 1909

28.02.2023

1-0

Dalum

B 1909

13.06.2015

1-3

Dalum

Dalum

01.11.2014

3-1

B 1909

Dalum vs B 1909 prediction summary

Dalum meets B 1909 in a match of a Group 3 - 15 round in Denmark Denmark Series - Group 3 on 23.03 Saturday at 13:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or B 1909 and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Dalum team to score and less than 2.5 for B 1909. Dalum chances to win are 10%. B 1909 chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Dalum scored 19 against 27 in 14 last matches whereas B 1909 scored 25 against 18 in its 14 last games. Dalum scored 1.4 against 1.9 in 14 last matches whereas B 1909 scored 1.8 against 1.3 in its 14 last games.


Teams Dalum and B 1909 have played 4 matches so far. Dalum won 2 matches in total while B 1909 won 2 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.50 goals per Match and 10 in total.


Dalum scored 6 in total and 1.50 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Dalum won 1. Dalum won 1 matches out of 3 played away.


B 1909 scored 4 in total and 1.00 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home B 1909 won 2. B 1909 won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Dalum vs B 1909 with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Denmark Series - Group 3