Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comVietnamV.League 2Dak Lak - Pho Hien
Vietnam. V.League 2. Regular Season - 9

Dak Lak vs Pho Hien prediction, betting tips and odds

28.11 Sunday

09:30 CET

Sân vận động Buôn Mê Thuột

Dak Lak
Draw
Pho Hien

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
W
D
W
D
D
L
L
L
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
5Dak Lak623129
12Pho Hien6033-43

Performance last matches

6

played

6

home

away

total

7 : 5

goals

2 : 6

1.2 : 0.8

goals avg

0.3 : 1.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Dak Lak

12.07.2020

0-1

Pho Hien

Dak Lak vs Pho Hien prediction summary

Dak Lak meets Pho Hien in a match of a Regular Season - 9 round in Vietnam V.League 2 on 28.11 Sunday at 09:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Dak Lak or draws and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Dak Lak team to score and less than 1.5 for Pho Hien. Dak Lak chances to win are 35%. Pho Hien chances to win are 30%. Draw probability is 35%.


Dak Lak scored 7 against 5 in 6 last matches whereas Pho Hien scored 2 against 6 in its 6 last games. Dak Lak scored 1.2 against 0.8 in 6 last matches whereas Pho Hien scored 0.3 against 1.0 in its 6 last games.


Teams Dak Lak and Pho Hien have played 1 matches so far. Dak Lak won 0 matches in total while Pho Hien won 1 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.00 goals per Match and 1 in total.


Dak Lak scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Dak Lak won 0. Dak Lak won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


Pho Hien scored 1 in total and 1.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Pho Hien won 0. Pho Hien won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Dak Lak vs Pho Hien with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in V.League 2