Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

South-Korea. FA Cup. Quarter-finals

Daegu FC vs Pohang Steelers prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 3-2 (3-1)

29.06 Wednesday

12:00 CET

DGB Daegu Bank Park

Daegu FC
Draw
Pohang Steelers

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

Performance last matches

1

played

2

home

away

total

3 : 3

goals

7 : 1

3.0 : 3.0

goals avg

3.5 : 0.5

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Daegu FC

29.05.2022

2-2

(1-1)

Pohang Steelers

Pohang Steelers

05.05.2022

1-1

(0-0)

Daegu FC

Pohang Steelers

10.09.2021

1-2

(1-0)

Daegu FC

Daegu FC

01.08.2021

1-1

(0-0)

Pohang Steelers

Pohang Steelers

02.04.2021

0-0

(0-0)

Daegu FC

Daegu FC

25.10.2020

3-2

(1-1)

Pohang Steelers

Pohang Steelers

05.09.2020

3-2

(1-2)

Daegu FC

Daegu FC

16.05.2020

1-1

(0-1)

Pohang Steelers

Pohang Steelers

26.10.2019

0-0

(0-0)

Daegu FC

Daegu FC

14.09.2019

0-0

(0-0)

Pohang Steelers

Pohang Steelers

02.06.2019

0-2

(0-0)

Daegu FC

Daegu FC

20.04.2019

3-0

(3-0)

Pohang Steelers

Pohang Steelers

30.09.2018

2-1

(0-0)

Daegu FC

Daegu FC

18.07.2018

0-1

(0-0)

Pohang Steelers

Pohang Steelers

03.03.2018

3-0

(1-0)

Daegu FC

Pohang Steelers

28.10.2017

1-2

(0-0)

Daegu FC

Daegu FC vs Pohang Steelers prediction summary

Daegu FC meets Pohang Steelers in a match of a Quarter-finals round in South-Korea FA Cup on 29.06 Wednesday at 12:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or Pohang Steelers and +2.5 goals and Over 2.5 goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Daegu FC team to score and less than 4.5 for Pohang Steelers. Daegu FC chances to win are 10%. Pohang Steelers chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Daegu FC scored 3 against 3 in 1 last matches whereas Pohang Steelers scored 7 against 1 in its 2 last games. Daegu FC scored 3.0 against 3.0 in 1 last matches whereas Pohang Steelers scored 3.5 against 0.5 in its 2 last games.


Teams Daegu FC and Pohang Steelers have played 16 matches so far. Daegu FC won 5 matches in total while Pohang Steelers won 4 matches. 7 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.38 goals per Match and 38 in total.


Daegu FC scored 20 in total and 1.25 on average. In 7 matches pleayed at home Daegu FC won 2. Daegu FC won 3 matches out of 9 played away.


Pohang Steelers scored 18 in total and 1.13 on average. In 9 matches pleayed at home Pohang Steelers won 3. Pohang Steelers won 1 matches out of 7 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Daegu FC vs Pohang Steelers with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!