Check out our free predictions

This prediction is available by subscription only

South-Korea. K-League Classic. Regular Season - 22

Daegu FC vs Pohang Steelers predictions and betting tips

Match Finished: 1-1 (0-0)

01.08 Sunday

13:00 CET

DGB Arena

predictions and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Next fixtures in K-League Classic

Daegu FC vs Pohang Steelers prediction summary

Daegu FC meets Pohang Steelers in a match of a Regular Season - 22 round in South-Korea K-League Classic on 01.08 Sunday at 13:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Daegu FC or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Daegu FC team to score and less than 2.5 for Pohang Steelers. Daegu FC chances to win are 45%. Pohang Steelers chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Daegu FC scored 24 against 20 in 19 last matches whereas Pohang Steelers scored 20 against 21 in its 19 last games. Daegu FC scored 1.3 against 1.1 in 19 last matches whereas Pohang Steelers scored 1.1 against 1.1 in its 19 last games.


We have made these tips and predictions for Daegu FC vs Pohang Steelers with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!