Belgium. Provincial - West-Vlaanderen. West-Vlaanderen - 13

Dadizele vs Racing Waregem head to head

Match Cancelled: ()

10.04 Saturday

19:00 CET

Stadium

Dadizele
Draw
Racing Waregem

45%

45%

10%

Head to head

Racing Waregem

29.02.2020

1-1

Dadizele

Dadizele

13.10.2019

0-0

Racing Waregem

Next fixtures in Provincial - West-Vlaanderen

Dadizele vs Racing Waregem prediction summary

Dadizele meets Racing Waregem in a match of a West-Vlaanderen - 13 round in Belgium Provincial - West-Vlaanderen on 10.04 Saturday at 19:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Dadizele or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Dadizele team to score and less than 2.5 for Racing Waregem. Dadizele chances to win are 45%. Racing Waregem chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Dadizele scored 6 against 1 in 2 last matches whereas Racing Waregem scored 8 against 6 in its 5 last games. Dadizele scored 3.0 against 0.5 in 2 last matches whereas Racing Waregem scored 1.6 against 1.2 in its 5 last games.


We have made these tips and predictions for Dadizele vs Racing Waregem with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!