Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comMoldovaCupaDacia-Buiucani - CSF Bălți
Moldova. Cupa. Quarter-finals

Dacia-Buiucani vs CSF Bălți prediction, betting tips and odds

04.03 Saturday

12:00 CET

Joma Arena

Dacia-Buiucani
Draw
CSF Bălți

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

Performance last matches

1

played

1

home

away

total

7 : 0

goals

4 : 0

7.0 : 0.0

goals avg

4.0 : 0.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

CSF Bălți

16.09.2022

0-1

(0-0)

Dacia-Buiucani

Dacia-Buiucani

30.07.2022

0-0

(0-0)

CSF Bălți

Dacia-Buiucani vs CSF Bălți prediction summary

Dacia-Buiucani meets CSF Bălți in a match of a Quarter-finals round in Moldova Cupa on 04.03 Saturday at 12:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Winner : Dacia-Buiucani and +6.5 goals and Over 6.5 goals. We expect less than 7.5 for Dacia-Buiucani team to score and less than 4.5 for CSF Bălți. Dacia-Buiucani chances to win are 45%. CSF Bălți chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Dacia-Buiucani scored 7 against 0 in 1 last matches whereas CSF Bălți scored 4 against 0 in its 1 last games. Dacia-Buiucani scored 7.0 against 0.0 in 1 last matches whereas CSF Bălți scored 4.0 against 0.0 in its 1 last games.


Teams Dacia-Buiucani and CSF Bălți have played 2 matches so far. Dacia-Buiucani won 1 matches in total while CSF Bălți won 0 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 0.50 goals per Match and 1 in total.


Dacia-Buiucani scored 1 in total and 0.50 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Dacia-Buiucani won 0. Dacia-Buiucani won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


CSF Bălți scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home CSF Bălți won 0. CSF Bălți won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Dacia-Buiucani vs CSF Bălți with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Cupa