Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Vietnam. V.League 2. Regular Season - 21

Da Nang vs Pho Hien prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 0-0 (0-0)

23.06 Sunday

11:00 CET

Sân Vận Động Hòa Xuân

Da Nang
Draw
Pho Hien

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
W
W
W
L
D
W
W
D
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
1Da Nang1813412843
2Pho Hien188911533

Performance last matches

18

played

18

home

away

total

37 : 9

goals

22 : 7

2.1 : 0.5

goals avg

1.2 : 0.4

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Pho Hien

05.11.2023

0-0

(0-0)

Da Nang

Pho Hien

02.04.2023

2-2

(0-0)

Da Nang

Da Nang vs Pho Hien prediction summary

Da Nang meets Pho Hien in a match of a Regular Season - 21 round in Vietnam V.League 2 on 23.06 Sunday at 11:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Da Nang or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Da Nang team to score and less than 1.5 for Pho Hien. Da Nang chances to win are 45%. Pho Hien chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Da Nang scored 37 against 9 in 18 last matches whereas Pho Hien scored 22 against 7 in its 18 last games. Da Nang scored 2.1 against 0.5 in 18 last matches whereas Pho Hien scored 1.2 against 0.4 in its 18 last games.


Teams Da Nang and Pho Hien have played 2 matches so far. Da Nang won 0 matches in total while Pho Hien won 0 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.00 goals per Match and 4 in total.


Da Nang scored 2 in total and 1.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Da Nang won 0. Da Nang won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


Pho Hien scored 2 in total and 1.00 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Pho Hien won 0. Pho Hien won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Da Nang vs Pho Hien with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in V.League 2