Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comChileSegunda DivisiónD. Melipilla - Trasandino
Chile. Segunda División. Regular Season - 14

D. Melipilla vs Trasandino prediction, betting tips and odds

14.07 Sunday

02:00 CET

Estadio Soinca Bata

D. Melipilla
Draw
Trasandino

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
D
D
L
W
W
L
L
L
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
1D. Melipilla138321927
14Trasandino13229-148

Performance last matches

13

played

13

home

away

total

31 : 12

goals

10 : 24

2.4 : 0.9

goals avg

0.8 : 1.8

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Trasandino

02.03.2024

0-4

(0-1)

D. Melipilla

D. Melipilla

08.07.2023

2-1

(1-0)

Trasandino

Trasandino

26.02.2023

2-1

(0-0)

D. Melipilla

D. Melipilla vs Trasandino prediction summary

D. Melipilla meets Trasandino in a match of a Regular Season - 14 round in Chile Segunda División on 14.07 Sunday at 02:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Winner : D. Melipilla and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for D. Melipilla team to score and less than 1.5 for Trasandino. D. Melipilla chances to win are 45%. Trasandino chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


D. Melipilla scored 31 against 12 in 13 last matches whereas Trasandino scored 10 against 24 in its 13 last games. D. Melipilla scored 2.4 against 0.9 in 13 last matches whereas Trasandino scored 0.8 against 1.8 in its 13 last games.


Teams D. Melipilla and Trasandino have played 3 matches so far. D. Melipilla won 2 matches in total while Trasandino won 1 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.33 goals per Match and 10 in total.


D. Melipilla scored 7 in total and 2.33 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home D. Melipilla won 1. D. Melipilla won 1 matches out of 2 played away.


Trasandino scored 3 in total and 1.00 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Trasandino won 1. Trasandino won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for D. Melipilla vs Trasandino with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Segunda División