Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comChilePrimera DivisionD. La Serena - O'Higgins
Chile. Primera Division. Regular Season - 16

D. La Serena vs O'Higgins prediction, betting tips and odds

03.07 Sunday

21:00 CET

Estadio La Portada de La Serena

D. La Serena
Draw
O'Higgins

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
D
D
L
L
D
D
L
D
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
7O'Higgins15564-221
13D. La Serena15357-914

Performance last matches

15

played

15

home

away

total

19 : 28

goals

15 : 17

1.3 : 1.9

goals avg

1.0 : 1.1

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

O'Higgins

05.02.2022

3-0

(3-0)

D. La Serena

D. La Serena

14.09.2021

2-0

(1-0)

O'Higgins

O'Higgins

19.04.2021

0-0

(0-0)

D. La Serena

O'Higgins

02.01.2021

1-1

(0-1)

D. La Serena

D. La Serena

05.09.2020

1-1

(0-1)

O'Higgins

D. La Serena vs O'Higgins prediction summary

D. La Serena meets O'Higgins in a match of a Regular Season - 16 round in Chile Primera Division on 03.07 Sunday at 21:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : D. La Serena or draws and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 2.5 for D. La Serena team to score and less than 1.5 for O'Higgins. D. La Serena chances to win are 45%. O'Higgins chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


D. La Serena scored 19 against 28 in 15 last matches whereas O'Higgins scored 15 against 17 in its 15 last games. D. La Serena scored 1.3 against 1.9 in 15 last matches whereas O'Higgins scored 1.0 against 1.1 in its 15 last games.


Teams D. La Serena and O'Higgins have played 5 matches so far. D. La Serena won 1 matches in total while O'Higgins won 1 matches. 3 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.80 goals per Match and 9 in total.


D. La Serena scored 4 in total and 0.80 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home D. La Serena won 1. D. La Serena won 0 matches out of 3 played away.


O'Higgins scored 5 in total and 1.00 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home O'Higgins won 1. O'Higgins won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for D. La Serena vs O'Higgins with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Primera Division