Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comWorldUEFA U21 Championship - QualificationCzech Republic U21 - Iceland U21
World. UEFA U21 Championship - Qualification. Play-offs

Czech Republic U21 vs Iceland U21 prediction, betting tips and odds

27.09 Tuesday

02:00 CET

Stadium

Czech Republic U21
Draw
Iceland U21

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
L
W
W
D
W
W
W
D
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
2Iceland U21105321818
2Czech Republic U21107121722

Performance last matches

10

played

10

home

away

total

23 : 6

goals

25 : 7

2.3 : 0.6

goals avg

2.5 : 0.7

forme

attack

defence

Czech Republic U21 vs Iceland U21 prediction summary

Czech Republic U21 meets Iceland U21 in a match of a Play-offs round in World UEFA U21 Championship - Qualification on 27.09 Tuesday at 02:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Czech Republic U21 or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Czech Republic U21 team to score and less than 3.5 for Iceland U21. Czech Republic U21 chances to win are 35%. Iceland U21 chances to win are 30%. Draw probability is 35%.


Czech Republic U21 scored 23 against 6 in 10 last matches whereas Iceland U21 scored 25 against 7 in its 10 last games. Czech Republic U21 scored 2.3 against 0.6 in 10 last matches whereas Iceland U21 scored 2.5 against 0.7 in its 10 last games.


Teams Czech Republic U21 and Iceland U21 have played 1 matches so far. Czech Republic U21 won 0 matches in total while Iceland U21 won 0 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 0.00 goals per Match and 0 in total.


Czech Republic U21 scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Czech Republic U21 won 0. Czech Republic U21 won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


Iceland U21 scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Iceland U21 won 0. Iceland U21 won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Czech Republic U21 vs Iceland U21 with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in UEFA U21 Championship - Qualification