Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comWorldFriendlies WomenCyprus W - Liechtenstein W
World. Friendlies Women. Friendlies 2

Cyprus W vs Liechtenstein W prediction, betting tips and odds

09.10 Sunday

10:00 CET

Athlítiko Kentro Zenon

Cyprus W
Draw
Liechtenstein W

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

attack

defence

Performance last matches

0

played

1

home

away

total

0 : 0

goals

1 : 3

0.0 : 0.0

goals avg

1.0 : 3.0

forme

attack

defence

Cyprus W vs Liechtenstein W prediction summary

Cyprus W meets Liechtenstein W in a match of a Friendlies 2 round in World Friendlies Women on 09.10 Sunday at 10:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Cyprus W or draws and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect n/a for Cyprus W team to score and less than 1.5 for Liechtenstein W. Cyprus W chances to win are 35%. Liechtenstein W chances to win are 30%. Draw probability is 35%.


Cyprus W scored 0 against 0 in 0 last matches whereas Liechtenstein W scored 1 against 3 in its 1 last games. Cyprus W scored 0.0 against 0.0 in 0 last matches whereas Liechtenstein W scored 1.0 against 3.0 in its 1 last games.


Teams Cyprus W and Liechtenstein W have played 1 matches so far. Cyprus W won 0 matches in total while Liechtenstein W won 0 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 0.00 goals per Match and 0 in total.


Cyprus W scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Cyprus W won 0. Cyprus W won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


Liechtenstein W scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Liechtenstein W won 0. Liechtenstein W won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Cyprus W vs Liechtenstein W with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Friendlies Women