Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comWorldUEFA Championship - Women - QualificationCyprus W - Georgia W
World. UEFA Championship - Women - Qualification. League C - 3

Cyprus W vs Georgia W prediction, betting tips and odds

31.05 Friday

18:00 CET

Stadio Dasaki Achnas

Cyprus W
Draw
Georgia W

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

Performance last matches

2

played

2

home

away

total

0 : 4

goals

2 : 5

0.0 : 2.0

goals avg

1.0 : 2.5

forme

attack

defence

Cyprus W vs Georgia W prediction summary

Cyprus W meets Georgia W in a match of a League C - 3 round in World UEFA Championship - Women - Qualification on 31.05 Friday at 18:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Georgia W and n/a goals. We expect n/a for Cyprus W team to score and less than 1.5 for Georgia W. Cyprus W chances to win are 10%. Georgia W chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Cyprus W scored 0 against 4 in 2 last matches whereas Georgia W scored 2 against 5 in its 2 last games. Cyprus W scored 0.0 against 2.0 in 2 last matches whereas Georgia W scored 1.0 against 2.5 in its 2 last games.


Teams Cyprus W and Georgia W have played 0 matches so far. Cyprus W won 0 matches in total while Georgia W won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored NaN goals per Match and 0 in total.


Cyprus W scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Cyprus W won 0. Cyprus W won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


Georgia W scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Georgia W won 0. Georgia W won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Cyprus W vs Georgia W with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in UEFA Championship - Women - Qualification