Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comChilePrimera DivisionCurico Unido - U. Catolica
Chile. Primera Division. Regular Season - 18

Curico Unido vs U. Catolica prediction, betting tips and odds

17.07 Sunday

02:00 CET

Estadio Bicentenario La Granja

Curico Unido
Draw
U. Catolica

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
L
W
L
W
W
L
W
L
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
4Curico Unido157441525
10U. Catolica15618-519

Performance last matches

15

played

15

home

away

total

28 : 13

goals

19 : 24

1.9 : 0.9

goals avg

1.3 : 1.6

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

U. Catolica

21.02.2022

1-0

(0-0)

Curico Unido

Curico Unido

13.09.2021

2-4

(2-2)

U. Catolica

U. Catolica

17.04.2021

2-1

(2-0)

Curico Unido

U. Catolica

10.01.2021

1-1

(0-1)

Curico Unido

Curico Unido

11.11.2020

3-2

(2-0)

U. Catolica

Curico Unido

28.09.2019

1-4

(1-2)

U. Catolica

U. Catolica

31.03.2019

0-0

(0-0)

Curico Unido

U. Catolica

19.08.2018

2-1

(1-1)

Curico Unido

Curico Unido

11.02.2018

1-3

(0-2)

U. Catolica

Curico Unido vs U. Catolica prediction summary

Curico Unido meets U. Catolica in a match of a Regular Season - 18 round in Chile Primera Division on 17.07 Sunday at 02:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Winner : Curico Unido and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 4.5 for Curico Unido team to score and less than 2.5 for U. Catolica. Curico Unido chances to win are 35%. U. Catolica chances to win are 30%. Draw probability is 35%.


Curico Unido scored 28 against 13 in 15 last matches whereas U. Catolica scored 19 against 24 in its 15 last games. Curico Unido scored 1.9 against 0.9 in 15 last matches whereas U. Catolica scored 1.3 against 1.6 in its 15 last games.


Teams Curico Unido and U. Catolica have played 9 matches so far. Curico Unido won 1 matches in total while U. Catolica won 6 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.22 goals per Match and 29 in total.


Curico Unido scored 10 in total and 1.11 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home Curico Unido won 1. Curico Unido won 0 matches out of 5 played away.


U. Catolica scored 19 in total and 2.11 on average. In 5 matches pleayed at home U. Catolica won 3. U. Catolica won 3 matches out of 4 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Curico Unido vs U. Catolica with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Primera Division