Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Chile. Primera B. Regular Season - 17

Curico Unido vs Barnechea prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 0-1 (0-0)

23.07 Tuesday

01:00 CET

Estadio Bicentenario La Granja

Curico Unido
Draw
Barnechea

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
D
W
D
W
W
D
D
W
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
3Barnechea16763627
14Curico Unido16547-616

Performance last matches

16

played

16

home

away

total

17 : 23

goals

25 : 19

1.1 : 1.4

goals avg

1.6 : 1.2

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Barnechea

05.03.2024

4-1

(2-0)

Curico Unido

Curico Unido vs Barnechea prediction summary

Curico Unido meets Barnechea in a match of a Regular Season - 17 round in Chile Primera B on 23.07 Tuesday at 01:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Barnechea and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Curico Unido team to score and less than 2.5 for Barnechea. Curico Unido chances to win are 10%. Barnechea chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Curico Unido scored 17 against 23 in 16 last matches whereas Barnechea scored 25 against 19 in its 16 last games. Curico Unido scored 1.1 against 1.4 in 16 last matches whereas Barnechea scored 1.6 against 1.2 in its 16 last games.


Teams Curico Unido and Barnechea have played 1 matches so far. Curico Unido won 0 matches in total while Barnechea won 1 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 5.00 goals per Match and 5 in total.


Curico Unido scored 1 in total and 1.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Curico Unido won 0. Curico Unido won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


Barnechea scored 4 in total and 4.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Barnechea won 1. Barnechea won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Curico Unido vs Barnechea with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Primera B