Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comEcuadorLiga ProCumbayá - Tecnico Universitario
Ecuador. Liga Pro. 2nd Round - 1

Cumbayá vs Tecnico Universitario prediction, betting tips and odds

06.08 Tuesday

02:00 CET

Estadio Olímpico Atahualpa

Cumbayá
Draw
Tecnico Universitario

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
3Cumbayá000000
15Tecnico Universitario000000

Performance last matches

15

played

15

home

away

total

8 : 19

goals

14 : 21

0.5 : 1.3

goals avg

0.9 : 1.4

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Tecnico Universitario

03.03.2024

1-0

(1-0)

Cumbayá

Cumbayá

21.10.2023

0-1

(0-1)

Tecnico Universitario

Tecnico Universitario

16.05.2023

0-0

(0-0)

Cumbayá

Tecnico Universitario

06.08.2022

3-3

(1-1)

Cumbayá

Cumbayá

19.03.2022

2-0

(1-0)

Tecnico Universitario

Cumbayá vs Tecnico Universitario prediction summary

Cumbayá meets Tecnico Universitario in a match of a 2nd Round - 1 round in Ecuador Liga Pro on 06.08 Tuesday at 02:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Cumbayá or draws and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Cumbayá team to score and less than 1.5 for Tecnico Universitario. Cumbayá chances to win are 45%. Tecnico Universitario chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Cumbayá scored 8 against 19 in 15 last matches whereas Tecnico Universitario scored 14 against 21 in its 15 last games. Cumbayá scored 0.5 against 1.3 in 15 last matches whereas Tecnico Universitario scored 0.9 against 1.4 in its 15 last games.


Teams Cumbayá and Tecnico Universitario have played 5 matches so far. Cumbayá won 1 matches in total while Tecnico Universitario won 2 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.00 goals per Match and 10 in total.


Cumbayá scored 5 in total and 1.00 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Cumbayá won 1. Cumbayá won 0 matches out of 3 played away.


Tecnico Universitario scored 5 in total and 1.00 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Tecnico Universitario won 1. Tecnico Universitario won 1 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Cumbayá vs Tecnico Universitario with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Liga Pro