Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comWorldCONMEBOL SudamericanaCuiaba - Palestino
World. CONMEBOL Sudamericana. Round of 32

Cuiaba vs Palestino prediction, betting tips and odds

26.07 Friday

00:00 CET

Arena Pantanal

Cuiaba
Draw
Palestino

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

Performance last matches

7

played

1

home

away

total

10 : 4

goals

1 : 1

1.4 : 0.6

goals avg

1.0 : 1.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Palestino

19.07.2024

1-1

(1-0)

Cuiaba

Cuiaba vs Palestino prediction summary

Cuiaba meets Palestino in a match of a Round of 32 round in World CONMEBOL Sudamericana on 26.07 Friday at 00:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Cuiaba or draws and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Cuiaba team to score and less than 1.5 for Palestino. Cuiaba chances to win are 45%. Palestino chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Cuiaba scored 10 against 4 in 7 last matches whereas Palestino scored 1 against 1 in its 1 last games. Cuiaba scored 1.4 against 0.6 in 7 last matches whereas Palestino scored 1.0 against 1.0 in its 1 last games.


Teams Cuiaba and Palestino have played 1 matches so far. Cuiaba won 0 matches in total while Palestino won 0 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.00 goals per Match and 2 in total.


Cuiaba scored 1 in total and 1.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Cuiaba won 0. Cuiaba won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


Palestino scored 1 in total and 1.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Palestino won 0. Palestino won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Cuiaba vs Palestino with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in CONMEBOL Sudamericana