Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Romania. Liga II. Regular Season - 15

Csikszereda vs Unirea Slobozia prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 0-0 (0-0)

27.11 Saturday

10:00 CET

Stadionul Municipal

Csikszereda
Draw
Unirea Slobozia

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
W
W
D
W
D
L
W
D
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
7Csikszereda14716322
10Unirea Slobozia14554620

Performance last matches

14

played

14

home

away

total

24 : 21

goals

19 : 13

1.7 : 1.5

goals avg

1.4 : 0.9

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Csikszereda

17.10.2020

0-1

(0-1)

Unirea Slobozia

Csikszereda vs Unirea Slobozia prediction summary

Csikszereda meets Unirea Slobozia in a match of a Regular Season - 15 round in Romania Liga II on 27.11 Saturday at 10:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Unirea Slobozia and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Csikszereda team to score and less than 2.5 for Unirea Slobozia. Csikszereda chances to win are 10%. Unirea Slobozia chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Csikszereda scored 24 against 21 in 14 last matches whereas Unirea Slobozia scored 19 against 13 in its 14 last games. Csikszereda scored 1.7 against 1.5 in 14 last matches whereas Unirea Slobozia scored 1.4 against 0.9 in its 14 last games.


Teams Csikszereda and Unirea Slobozia have played 1 matches so far. Csikszereda won 0 matches in total while Unirea Slobozia won 1 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.00 goals per Match and 1 in total.


Csikszereda scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Csikszereda won 0. Csikszereda won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


Unirea Slobozia scored 1 in total and 1.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Unirea Slobozia won 0. Unirea Slobozia won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Csikszereda vs Unirea Slobozia with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Liga II