Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comEnglandWomen's ChampionshipCrystal Palace W - Sheffield United W
England. Women's Championship. Regular Season - 9

Crystal Palace W vs Sheffield United W prediction, betting tips and odds

26.02 Sunday

15:00 CET

Hayes Lane

Crystal Palace W
Draw
Sheffield United W

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
L
W
L
W
D
L
L
L
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
7Crystal Palace W11506-515
11Sheffield United W1122718

Performance last matches

11

played

11

home

away

total

13 : 18

goals

15 : 14

1.2 : 1.6

goals avg

1.4 : 1.3

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Sheffield United W

01.05.2022

2-2

(2-1)

Crystal Palace W

Crystal Palace W

03.10.2021

0-0

(0-0)

Sheffield United W

Crystal Palace W

04.04.2021

0-3

(0-2)

Sheffield United W

Sheffield United W

01.11.2020

3-0

(0-0)

Crystal Palace W

Crystal Palace W vs Sheffield United W prediction summary

Crystal Palace W meets Sheffield United W in a match of a Regular Season - 9 round in England Women's Championship on 26.02 Sunday at 15:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Sheffield United W and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Crystal Palace W team to score and less than 1.5 for Sheffield United W. Crystal Palace W chances to win are 10%. Sheffield United W chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Crystal Palace W scored 13 against 18 in 11 last matches whereas Sheffield United W scored 15 against 14 in its 11 last games. Crystal Palace W scored 1.2 against 1.6 in 11 last matches whereas Sheffield United W scored 1.4 against 1.3 in its 11 last games.


Teams Crystal Palace W and Sheffield United W have played 4 matches so far. Crystal Palace W won 0 matches in total while Sheffield United W won 2 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.50 goals per Match and 10 in total.


Crystal Palace W scored 2 in total and 0.50 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Crystal Palace W won 0. Crystal Palace W won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


Sheffield United W scored 8 in total and 2.00 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Sheffield United W won 1. Sheffield United W won 1 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Crystal Palace W vs Sheffield United W with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Women's Championship