Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comNorthern-IrelandPremiership WomenCrusaders W - Larne W
Northern-Ireland. Premiership Women. Regular Season - 13

Crusaders W vs Larne W prediction, betting tips and odds

30.08 Friday

21:00 CET

Seaview

Crusaders W
Draw
Larne W

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

7

played

8

home

away

total

8 : 17

goals

10 : 24

1.1 : 2.4

goals avg

1.3 : 3.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Larne W

07.06.2024

0-0

(0-0)

Crusaders W

Crusaders W vs Larne W prediction summary

Crusaders W meets Larne W in a match of a Regular Season - 13 round in Northern-Ireland Premiership Women on 30.08 Friday at 21:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Winner : Crusaders W and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Crusaders W team to score and less than 1.5 for Larne W. Crusaders W chances to win are 35%. Larne W chances to win are 30%. Draw probability is 35%.


Crusaders W scored 8 against 17 in 7 last matches whereas Larne W scored 10 against 24 in its 8 last games. Crusaders W scored 1.1 against 2.4 in 7 last matches whereas Larne W scored 1.3 against 3.0 in its 8 last games.


Teams Crusaders W and Larne W have played 1 matches so far. Crusaders W won 0 matches in total while Larne W won 0 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 0.00 goals per Match and 0 in total.


Crusaders W scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Crusaders W won 0. Crusaders W won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


Larne W scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Larne W won 0. Larne W won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Crusaders W vs Larne W with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Premiership Women